Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Sunday, October 26, 2014

An early Saturday

Everyone was early on Saturday. I checked the clock and thought it was 730am so I proceed with my morning routine. Ended up when I went online using my phone that I realised it was not even 7am! I must be dazed and read the time wrongly. 


 The kids were earlier than me. Jan and Jay got up, bathe and dressed themselves without me fussing over them. Jamie was also early. After finished his feed, I let him played his ABC laptop while I did some laundry.

After sent off Jamie, we dropped Big J in Full Strike Superbowl in Kin Orient Plaza as he had a company staff tournament. The kids and I had a kolo mee breakfast before went over to watch the bowling.



It was a lazy morning.


1 comment:

lina said...

I wouldn't call it a lazy morning though, Looks like pretty lively. :)