Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reminiscing 2013

January - discovered that I were pregnant with no 3. Also our first year celebrating Cny in our new home.

April - me and my kids were baptised into House of God.

June - moved to Sibu on 30 June while Big J has been offered a transfer to Sibu branch

July - a tricky time as kids adjusting to new life, new school and new environment. Glad they adapted well with some helps from my SIL

August - double birthday celebration with Jay. First time in my life I celebrated my birthday outside Kuching.

September - Baby Jamie was born on 11/9

November - school holidays started and we had holiday back in Kuching

December - a week break in Kuching before schools open.

To a better 2014. Better health, better luck and fortune. Happy new year!

1 comment:

lina said...

Happy New Year!

May 2014 bring you lots of adventures! :)