Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Friday, August 2, 2013

Change tutor

She put a lot of resistance going to the previous tuition (above Sibu Thomson Corner in Jalan Oya) last month that we almost at our wit's end.  Luckily a friend recommended a home tutor for my girl last Wednesday. 

Princess has been complaining to me since the first week that she would not want to go to tuition centre.  Because her tuition teacher is stricter and fierce.  Princess is not a kind of girl who respect teacher and very quiet in school.  Not like her carefree self when outside the school.  A total different girl in school. 

Some afternoon I will have to deal with a crying pot who did not want to go to tuition and other day, she was doing fine and did not argue much.  But after a friend recommended this home tutor, I immediately decided to change for Princess. Reason is that it is only 3 days a week tuition; 2.30 - 5.30pm.  It is cheaper and the teacher also help in schoolworks.  And my Princess can relax more. In previous tuition centre, it was 5 days a week; 2 hours each day.  She complained she has no time to relax and play.  Lol!

I called the home tutor immediately and after brief conversation with the tutor, I brought Princess to the new tutor's home on Thursday afternoon.  Only 3 students in her level and she is more comfortable in a smaller group.  Asked her how was her tution yesterday, she commented that it was great and the teacher was kinder.  I guess this time, my Princess will be happy to go to her new tuition. 

2 comments:

lina said...

If she's happy, it'll be a better studying environment. :-)

Small Kucing said...

Better environment fir her learning too