Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Monday, May 13, 2013

My Mother's Day at home

Woke up feeling sick because down with flu and sore throat yesterday morning.  The whole family is sick, with Big J down with flu on Friday while Princess is still recovering from cough and flu.  I heard Baby Jay was coughing this morning so gave him a dose of cough syrup before he gone to kindergarden.  I myself went to see doctor this morning and doctor prescribed cough syrup and flu tablets.  Have not taken the medicine yet because they will make me sleepy so better take them after lunch and off to bed later!  *wink*

As of Mother's Day celebration yesterday, we did not go anywhere special since everyone is not 100% well and Princess is having her exam starting today.  Yesterday morning, my Princess gave me this cute self-drawn card.  Very adorable.  She really know how to make my day!


And for the first time in my life, I cooked dinner for Mother's Day!  In the past, either Big J brought me for dinner or had dinner together with my parents, but this year, for the first time I cooked for Mother's Day!  I thought I am supposed to be off and not doing any cooking on this special day but since I never did any for any Mother's Day before, it was fine with me!  Lol! 
And Big J requested for Spaghetti dinner so Spaghetti shall it be!

Spaghetti with beef bolognaise sauce, baked cheesy potatoes and onion and fried rice for kids

My Mother's Day dinner. 

1 comment:

lina said...

What a lovely card. :)

Hope all of you will get better soon.

Take care.