Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Holiday! Yahoo!

There is a school holiday end of May and I have been planning for a family vacation this round.  A lot of great offers from airline, tour and hotels online this time of the year. 

This year we would be going to Thailand. I have never been to Thailand before and I am very excited to explore the beauty of Bangkok, Chemai and Krabi. Heard so much from my cousin and friends who are frequent travellers there.  I even got great travel advice from them.  Bringing the kids along would not be easy as it is a foreign country but it would be very excited for them as well as us.  We are well-prepared as I managed to obtain more information here on bringing kids for vacation.  So look forward to our holiday.  *wink*

No comments: