Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Friday, April 13, 2012

Multiply cube

I had this cube when I was a kid. Actually this belong to my brother. It is in the shape of hexagon and you need to solve the 6 sides of multiply equation correctly. I remember my brother solved it once. Proved that he is genius than me! *wink*

Now this cube is passed down to my Princess Jan. Well, she has not learn multiply and divide table yet, but she is playing with the addition and minus equation for time being. Sometimes to keep her occupied when she is bored of drawing.

5 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

wow.. nice cube games! I haven't seen one of these leh..

Unknown said...

Ya, I've never seen this before. Interesting.

FiSh said...

hmm i didnt see this before, was it something new? or back to the old time toy?

Latest: Vegan Fruity Pizza

Rose world said...

I also never see it in the market now. It was definitely more than 15 years old toy! hahah!

Karmeleon said...

I've not ever seen this before!