Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Her diary

I bought my Princess a diary last month at Popular Book. Since then, she has been doodling in her diary every day. I thought it is a good way for her to start with a diary. I used to keep few diaries when I was young. Mostly on activities, drama series and interesting place I have been. I stopped keeping up with my diary when I go to college.

Some of cute pages I found in Princess' Diary:

She just loves to draw.


Learning some Astronomy and Maths here





A mistake in this first page but she re-wrote the sentence on another page with correct spelling.




Wonder the "frind" is referring to this boy??


1 comment:

lina said...

Wow!

She sure has everything jotted down in her diary. :)

From Art to English to Astronomy to Maths. Respect! :)