Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hit the piano

My Princess has got her first Piano book early this month and she has started to play notes on a piano. She is enjoying it because almost every evening she will hit her keyboard and practise the notes.

She reminded me when I was young and play an organ. And when my dad bought me an organ home and I could not stop playing it. But now my skill turns rusty and I do not think I could remember which note is which. Lol!

I could not wait to move into my new house. And we have allocated a space for Princess' piano, provided she passes her Grade 1 of course. *wink*

1 comment:

Little Kit Boy said...

I'm sure she will pass her exam with your encouragement and support.

I did learned piano too but as you said, after so long, already got rusty.