Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

True or not?

Princess has been telling me that her Bahasa Malaysia speaking competition is coming soon. Not only that, she eagerly told me that she will go up to the stage, talk and win prize. Huh? I must kena 4D soon........

Anyway, I worry that she just "say say" only and last minute, she freaks out again. But hopefully with my continuous encouragement every day, she will overcome her stage fright. See how it goes on that day. *wink*

3 comments:

Small Kucing said...

give her time. Even adult will have butterflies each time :D

Cynthia said...

no worry... just keep on encourage her and one day she will be able to stand on stage and make you proud.. gambateh for both Princess and mummy!

Yee Ling said...

i will have the same reaction like u if my girl telling me the same thing..ahahahha