Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Friday, March 18, 2011

Shoulder pain

Big J has been having shoulder (or should I said, joint) pain for past month. He did not do anything about it, other than getting inflammation and pain killer from doctor and a body massage few weeks ago. The pain still there and sometimes it get worse.

I told him to look for Chinese sinseh, hopefully he would be able to diagnose what is the problem. Sometimes feel like dragging him but I do not have times. Weekday he works till so late and so am I.

Until his colleague mentioned to him the other day about possible connection of joint pain with heart problem, then he was more concern. I don't know, hope he will do something about it. Maybe a body check up and scanning to determine the cause of his pain. I am worry about his health.

1 comment:

Small Kucing said...

hope nothing wrong. it's good to do check up