Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Couple Time

When we have kids, it is hard to have couple time. Usually we have to wait for both Princess Jan and Baby Jay to fall asleep (which would be around 11pm or later), then Big J and I can catch up on some DVD or just a chat.

Since my SIL is here since Thursday, she has been very helpful in looking after our two rascals at night. Last night, we were able to catch on a movie in MBO. We were just in time for 9.45pm "World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles". I thought I would doze off during the movie, but I managed to watch it till the end. But after it ended, I could not wait to go back, take my hot bath and lie down in bed. Lol! Or you can say, I could not wait to see my kids. Thank god, both has dozed off when we reached home around 12midnight.

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

this is motherhood.. after being a mother, we tend to give our attention to our kids and by the time they sleep, we are exhausted! lol..

MeRy said...

Since I am entering my motherhood..no more couple times...

Ezvina said...

When my kids finally go to sleep, I also pengsan liao.