Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Friday, February 18, 2011

Never late again

I received a lot of complaints from Princess last year on been late for school. So one of this year's resolution is not to be late for her school.

Since starting of school last month, we have almost been earlier or right on dot. So far no complaints from Princess. It is not hard to wake her up every weekday for school. Every morning I will wake her up around 7.15am, or she will wake up by herself. With the school behind our house and the help of the school bell rings around 7.10am, we would not miss the time. Usually by then, I already taken my bath.

Princess only drinks milk in the morning and seldom take solid food. So for her snack I give her some bread, croissants, nuggets depending on what she wants. Since she does not have her breakfast, she has some minutes to watch Playhouse Disney on Astro while I get Baby Jay ready for baby sitter.

It will takes us about 10-15 minutes depending on the weather, and traffic so latest by 7.45am we have to leave to house otherwise we will definitely late for her school!

1 comment:

Yee Ling said...

Aduh..i started feeling guilty now. Cos almost everyday my girl is late for school...sweat**