Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Milestone in School - Into Final

I received a call from Princess' teacher yesterday afternoon. Princess is into the final of her English speaking competition which is going to be held tomorrow morning!

I was surprised when received the call but same time, I am proud and happy for my princess. Since starting school last year, this would be the first time she is through the final in any competition.

However her teacher commented that she cried on stage, but somehow she managed to read her sentences and into final. So when I told her in the evening about her achievement, she started to wet her eyes again. "I do not want to go to the stage, mummy", she told me. Sigh!

So to cut the story short, after much "bribing", she finally agreed to my request with some "bribes". Lol! So hopefully she will do it tomorrow morning. Mummy and daddy will be there to support her!

2 comments:

mNhL said...

so pressurize to be on the stage. hehe....Congrats on your girl to enter the finals. Good experience for her.

smallkucing said...

Congratulation to her. It;s not an easy tasks to get this far