Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Monday, January 4, 2010

New schedule

I got Princess Jan's communication book from her school this morning. They had orientation last Saturday but I did not attend since I could not take leave that day. I just noticed that her class starts from 8am to 1130am. And it means that Big J has to get up early to send the children every weekday. Lol!

I remember last year both EDP and P1 started at 830am while P2 and P3 started at 8am. I guess this year they standardised the hours. For the whole week, Princess Jan will have orientation and classes end earlier around 1030am, and next week, classes will be normal.

I must get Princess and Big J to sleep early from tonight onwards otherwise how to wake both up to be in time for school??

No comments: