Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Moving to new bed

As commented by Ivynana in my previous post, not to confuse her and some readers I decided to used Princess Jan for my Little J. I hope it solves all those confusion between my Little J and Baby Jay. Hahaha!

Last night, Baby Jay was introduced to his new bed. Er, not so new, as the baby bed was used by Princess Jan. When put Baby Jay into his new bed, he was looking around, turned here and there, trying to get used to the new surrounding. He did cried for a while, but after few minutes of coaxing from me, he finally settling down into his new surrounding. So, now Princess Jan and I can settling into our bed. At least, Princess Jan would not need to complain to me that she has to sleep "terbalik" all the time. Yes, she used the word "terbalik". *wink*

1 comment:

slavemom said...

Better for bb to be in the cot. Don't hv to worry abt him falling off the bed. Now everyone can hv proper sleep.