Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mooncakes and lanterns

Today is Mid-Autumn festival. Even before the actual day today, we have eaten few numbers of mooncakes from few brands. But we still like the mooncakes bought from Amway. Like what my SIL said, not sweet and taste is just nice. And Little J has lit and played lanterns at the car pouch; and burnt some paper lanterns along the way. Luckily SIL bought two dozens for her, so still have some left for tonight.



In school, the teacher taught her to colour and decorate her own lantern made from manila card. She was seen happily holding her lantern when I picked her up yesterday morning from school.

Children being children; they love sweet stuff no matter what. My Little J tasted her mooncake for first time and she loves them. The funny thing is that she only tasted the skin. Probably the mooncakes are too sweet and she only likes the skin.

1 comment:

smallkucing said...

I kept my mooncakes in the fridge. When I took it out, it's hard. Put into the microwave for a few seconds. nice and warm. Soft too. Joshua loves it. But gave him a tiny piece only due to the sweetness.