Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reminiscing the old dating days

Just one of those nights when me and Big J has our nightly conversation. He has been extremely busy since started his own business this month. We hardly have time together, not to mention talking. When he comes back, I and Little J have already in our dreamland.

Back to our conversation, I was commenting to her that we have been married for 5 years. Our anniversary was on 10 June. It just felt like yesterday when we dated and we still have a lot to learn about each other.

Then I asked him what was our first movie, and he replied “Harry Potter and the Secret Chamber”. We have gone to cinema on our second date. That night after a romantic dinner at San Francisco Grill, we went for a late night movie. And what was the first place we went for our first lunch (first date)? It was Hong Kong Noodle House in Wisma Saberkas.

Those memories are still fresh in my thought. I guess we can’t forget our first date, first place, first present, first movie with our boyfriend right??

No comments: