Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Feeling a little blue?

Little J told me that she did not want to go to school because she is scared! Scared of what? People! Huh???

She was doing fine on Monday when dropping her off her school, but yesterday and today, she is in tears quietly at the back of the car and once a while told me that she wanted to be with me. Oh dear!! I guess the 2 weeks holiday finally sink in and she did not feel like going to school. But she did not make any scene and obediently followed the attendant when she was off the car. Still crying, she waved goodbye to me this morning. Now that make my heart sink too but I must put on a brave face and cannot subdue to her request.

Just hope that her blue will cease soon.

No comments: