Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Friday, May 15, 2009

A note on Little J's Teacher's Day

It is Teacher’s Day today, and Little J’s preschool also did not miss on having its Teacher’s Day today. Few days earlier I make booking of donuts and bought a 2 L of orange juice for Little J to bring to school. I also taught Little J to write on a greeting card last night. She was so happy that she hold on and peek at the card for almost the whole night last night.

This morning we went to Bread & Pastry to pick up the pre-booked donuts before off to Little J’s preschool. Sigh! I should have just dropped her at the usual drop off point and pass the stuff to the attendant, but since I were there, I thought of paying off her next term school fee. So, instead of the usual routine, we packed at the designated parking bay and went down together.

Again, I said I should have drop her instead of going down together, because once I brought her to her classroom door, she started to cry. S**t! Normal day, she would be happy to be dropped off and marching to the classroom, but when I am with her, she is making a scene and want me to be with her. But thank god, her teacher came to the rescue and I escaped as fast as I could.

After making her school fee, I did dropped by her class to check on her and luckily she cooled down and forgot the whole scene. Kids!! How they can forget one thing and move on easily!!

No comments: