Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Friday, June 6, 2008

What I miss

After 4 days in absence, I do miss Little J. It was the longest week of my life, having Little J out of my sight. I still feel guilty of leaving her behind in Kuching, so I bought a lot of clothing, shoes and DVDs for her. As a compensation for not bringing her with me.
I promise myself that the next time I am going to KL, I will bring her with me. Maybe bring her to Sunway Lagoon theme park. Talking about theme park, the last time I been there was during my college day. That was more than 10 years ago! Gosh! How time flies.
Now it would be a foolish excuse to go back there, as I am "old" aunty. Hahahaha! So a good and reasonable excuse by saying "I will bring Little J to play at Sunway Lagoon". Correct?
As for Little J, when we picked her up yesterday she did not look happy to see us. Is it because she feels that we left her and she did not eager to meet us? Oh boy! I hope not.
Once we reached home, she immediately went to the bedroom and played and tossed on her bed. I guess she miss us after all. Or rather her home! :)

No comments: