Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Thursday, June 26, 2008

On the run

Big J will be on the run for a week, so me and Little J would not be seeing him much. He will be going to KL on 27th, attending a costume party organized by his company the next evening. Isn’t it fun? Costume party is not that common here. I understand costume-rental companies in West Malaysia are making good money by renting their costumes to customers, as costume party cum dinner is pretty happening.

Big J will be going as Chow Yun Fat’s character in Pirates of the Caribbean, as the theme for the night is pirate night. Hope he remember to take photographs of himself as I told him to show me his makeover in the pirate suit. *wink*

Then on 29th he will be flying back, but will be flying again on 3 July to attend team building in Redang! Gosh! Now I am jealous. *laugh*

No comments: