Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Clearing some stuff away

We have moved some of our stuff away from the living room! Finally! I have always wanted to do something about Little J's play pen and gifts from my SIL.
Since three of us woke up very early today, I decided to get Big J to help me to move those stuff to my parents' place. They have agreed to "loan" us some space for the stuff. Before someone complained that those stuff are " getting out of the way" and left there, we better move them out of the sight! *wink* So we move the rattan play pen and boxes of gifts and store them away at one of the room in my parents' house till we move into the new house, which I hope would be completed by next year. Unfortunately our house construction has yet started, I am skeptical that it will be ready by end of next year.

No comments: