Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Sunday, May 25, 2008

What we do on Sunday

Our typical Sunday is like this:

6.00am
Little J wakes me up. If she is kind enough, she will wake me up around 630 - 7.00am

7.00 to 7something
I will play or teach Little J some drawing, reading or writing. Sometimes she will leave me and play with her laptops

8something
Little J getting agitated and will start to jump on the bed

9.00am
By 9am we will be out from the house and hunting for coffee shops for breakfast

10.00am
Window shopping or grocery shopping around

11.00am
We will be back from our shopping. I bathe Little J and let her settle in the bedroom.

12.00noon
Watch my CSI series till 2pm

2pm to 3something
Napping time

4.00pm
Get ready dinner if cooking. Otherwise lazy around in bedroom, watch DVD or do some reading.

5 something
Hunting for food

7 something
Watch television or give Little J some lesson in the room

9something
Little J and family's bedtime

No comments: