Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Love oh love

During our dating time, Big J and I will keep on calling and SMSing each others (quite frequent) every day, just to say "I love you", "I miss you" and "cant wait to see you again". All those lovely words to remind each others how much we are in love and missing each other!!
Well, as we got married, calls and sms getting lesser (anyone agree with this statement?). Maybe once you settled down, you tend to take the other for granted and no longer needed to remind each other on those magic words. However, this is not to say Big J doesnt love me anymore. Maybe we have passed those dating period and move to a different transition where family become a priority in our life at this moment.
Regardless of how busy I am at work, I will make some time to SMS him "I love you". I am sure sooner or later he will check his SMS and see my SMS. Just to remind my spouse how much I love him and how lucky to have found him in my life! :)

No comments: