Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Forgive and forget

One should forgive and one should forget! There is always quarrel in the household, the important part is making up! After all, you are staying in one roof, how not to bump into each other and have cold war throughout the day?
Big J and myself always have indifferences and we end up in arguments. At the end of the day, I would be the one that sulk and dont talk to him. Big J will always try to make up by sweet talking me. With the mention of food, we were back to square one again! Hahaha! Yes, food is the magic word. That word also bring us together. Our love for good food make us compatible.

2 comments:

janice said...

yeah .. my hubby always break the ice by asking me wat i wan to eat..

but tht's not wat i wan .. *cry out Loud*

Rose world said...

telling you the truth! sometime, i dont even know what i want! Hubby always said i am difficult to understand! I dont even understand myself, how to expect him to understand me? :p Hahahaha!